700b!!!

NavLinear

Veteran and General Yakker
Doug-(fitz43) We can use the OPA-2134's in all op-amp placements. Muse caps in the phono section, and Z6 is a low voltage regulator for the MC section of the phono section....this won't take long...
Muse - Nichicon electrolytic? Will you upgrade the resistors to MF?

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
In the P3600, they already are FaboNav. Not much to upgrade this one. Opa's all the way, 24 eelectro's and 12 ceramics to change out and she's done..

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Got all 3 sets of 700B handles that were on e-bay this week, thanks guys. Now does anybody need any?

NavLinear

In the P3600, they already are FaboNav. Not much to upgrade this one. Opa's all the way, 24 eelectro's and 12 ceramics to change out and she's done..
Ceramics to poly I'd assume. Cool. Was Joe concerned about the ribbon cable? That works well in some digital applications but in analog I'd wonder.

Skynyrd77

Tagline
lost in my own world
Nice and easy!!! What out if you here a liquidy noise followed by that while your bending over working !!!!

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Ceramics to poly I'd assume. Cool. Was Joe concerned about the ribbon cable? That works well in some digital applications but in analog I'd wonder.
He hadn't said anything yet and it was on the schemo I sent him. Why wouldn't it work in a low signal enviroment? I have some nice silver wire I could put in. The ribbons are ptone to failure in other things I've dealt with like CDP's....