New profile posts

Hi Mark. Joe recently mentioned you are building boards for him. I get mine built by the lady who runs the PCB test dept at my day job. She's got all of the quals and does a great job. It just takes a while. Perry did a run for me a few years ago. He does good work. Are you interested?
Long time finance guy, still working but trying to go to part time. Sound and radio equipment are my hobby. Always looking for a new magic combo but real happy with some of my stuff. Look forward to following discussions on this site. Thanks for allowing me aboard.
B
Mark, In a recent post you mentioned that the WOPL treatment increases output power. I've heard that several times and I don't understand it. It seems to me that output is directly related to the power supply voltage. That doesn't change with backplanes or the driver board. Nobody ever mentions the line voltage at the amp when they take measurements. That does affect power supply voltage.
Dang, I just replied to my own post ! Sorry, have not used PM a lot and got all confused thinking you were asking me if I still had it ! Hell, I cant even remember why I asked you if you still had yours now...
Right beside me. I had a 200 C and fixedd it up real nice and sold it. Bought a 200 cx right after that that is probably a 8.5 out of 10. It is real nice.
Pure_Brew
Pure_Brew
I had a hum issue with the big relay and tried to run low DC to it , which got rid of it essentially. Unfortunately it wasn’t recommended as safe, because it was a live , transformerless circuit connected directly to the AC main. A few have asked about it but I didn’t share because of safety. I’ve had other issues with the amp so now it just sits. It was quite a beast and clean/ when it worked.
i had a guy from the forum he sent me a email i did answer him this morning i went to the trouble and dug the the thing out he hasn't reply i even sent him pic of the unit i just need to get this out so my wife can stop with the nag too much stuff and they just sitting there not using i can send you pic if you send me you # i believe it kinna cheap to ship cuz i saw a guy Cali selling one and the shipping was 31 buc
As for DC protection, I sell an output relay board that drops in the 400 without any drilling. Cost is $114. Everybody at this site refers to it as DCP. Rather than comment further I'm sure somebody else will do that for me. Installation is not that difficult, but it does require a soldering iron.
Sorry Vista??? I'm in Hereford
E
Elmer
Actually, I'm in 85650, sorry not really in Sierra Vista. Just off Moson Road.