Wire From Navo

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
I just received the wire I ordered from Navo (Dennis)... That is some great stuff at a GREAT PRICE. I paid much more for wire not long ago and with Dennis, you can't go wrong. Don't waste your time elsewhere. This will get a bunch of rewires done (especially my AC. I like to run 16ga).

Thanks Dennis

P.S. Thanks for the bonus. I appreciate it. :happy3:

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
I scored some more wire off of Dennis (NavLinear), this is the best you can buy, I have used several miles of this stuff on no less than 3 dozen 700B/Series II amp builds) and it don't get any better. Also got a pair of Bulk Caps for a 700........... Thanks again Dennis, as Judas Priest says, You Be "Delivering The Goods".

Perry

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
Thanks Perry - I'm glad you like the wire.
I would like to know about this wire. I'm moving out the cars & guns & setting up an electronics bench. Gathering goods while my wife heals. I can't leave the bedside much. But I can let my fingers do the walking! I'm living in the sixties..but this world wide web thing is better than sending stamped self addressed envelopes!
Hookup wire is next on my list.
Is it posted at Bartertown? I don't see it here.

Thanks, Brad

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
I would like to know about this wire. I'm moving out the cars & guns & setting up an electronics bench. Gathering goods while my wife heals. I can't leave the bedside much. But I can let my fingers do the walking! I'm living in the sixties..but this world wide web thing is better than sending stamped self addressed envelopes!
Hookup wire is next on my list.
Is it posted at Bartertown? I don't see it here.

Thanks, Brad
Hookup wire is garbage, i dont use it on my amps, the insulation melts and the copper strands corrode. The teflon coated Mil Spec wire Dennis sells is perfect for wiring amps or anything else. He would be your goto guy when you decide to build. He has all gauges and also has the shielded for the channel inputs to the amp.