Wifes Surgery

Pure_Brew

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Coffee filters
My wife, Sherrie, is having surgery Monday, taking a month off for recovery. It's for a hernia, but it's a bit complicated tissue wise, as its about the size of a grapefruit and she has lived with it for years. I know she has other issues in her abdomen, and I'm going to guess her uterus will likely go too.

NavLinear

We'll be thinking of you guys - please tell your wife that we have her in our prayers.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Joe: Geri and I hope the surgery goes well for your wife, Sherrie, and her recovery is complete. It's tough to see your loved one going through a medical procedure, but I am sure having you by her side will help ease the pain and be reassuring for her.

Nando.

Pure_Brew

Tagline
Coffee filters
She's still in the hospital due to her pain level. Thought she'd be home Tuesday, not yet. She said it is much worse then when she had the kids and the c-section...

otherwise, the operation went fine.

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
Glad to hear the surgery went well. Hopefully she goes home soon and pesters you to get rid of some audio equipment. :rabbit:

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
My mother had a hysterectomy 30 years ago...I hope they took all of it out and not a partial precedure. I knew an 86 year old woman who left the ovaries in and YES, ovarian cancer took her. She was more than healthy otherwise.

A healthy recovery and to the member who had the racy idea...she's not going to want to THINK about that for quite a while. That's some serious recovering to do.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Nothing worse than your woman in pain. Got a real good story about your woman in pain, let me know if ya wanna hear it.

Pure_Brew

Tagline
Coffee filters
She is doing pretty good now and she went back to work Monday. Mainly she's tired. It's still going to be awhile before things go back to normal.

I haven't been on here much lately. Lots of family and work things going on. All good though! My eldest son just got accepted to Suffolk U. , daughter recently got her license and a couple jobs. And my youngest son is getting his braces off. Where has the time gone?!

im flying out to Phoenix soon for a weeks worth of meetings. Sounds tedious but it is usually a good time.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Hi Joe,

Nice to hear of the update on your wife's recovery. Family life is hectic, but I wouldn't concede it for anything else in this world.

Nando.