White Oak Audio Chassis

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
My White Oak Audio Chassis just showed up yesterday, Joe, yer awesome..... it had red and green Christmas packing materials and made me feel so festive.... but seriously, if you had a chance to use The 700B/Series II chasss, it's "Top Friggin Notch" stuff guys and its pulled my fat outta the fire a couple times when a so called NICE amp shows up and the chassisis is afu..... plus, with the machine screws instead of schrapnel making sheet metal screws, welded corners etc...... it is very nice to use. If you have not had a chance to use one, order one, the price is great. Couple that with a new face plate and you could fill the chassis with marbles... your amp won't work but it will look fabulous....

Huh?

(I just huh'd Joe)....:lol:

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
My White Oak Audio Chassis just showed up yesterday, Joe, yer awesome..... it had red and green Christmas packing materials and made me feel so festive.... but seriously, if you had a chance to use The 700B/Series II chasss, it's "Top Friggin Notch" stuff guys and its pulled my fat outta the fire a couple times when a so called NICE amp shows up and the chassisis is afu..... plus, with the machine screws instead of schrapnel making sheet metal screws, welded corners etc...... it is very nice to use. If you have not had a chance to use one, order one, the price is great. Couple that with a new face plate and you could fill the chassis with marbles... your amp won't work but it will look fabulous....

Huh?

(I just huh'd Joe)....:lol:
Huh? Merry Christmas Perry!