What the Hell is This????

Northwinds

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
Gonna hook me up with one of the SPEC 1's Lee

PLEASE

Calling FedEx today to arrange pickup of the two amps to you. Hopefully you will have them by the end of next week

BubbaH

Tagline
---
I thought the spacer sheets were for 10" metal reels? Or 7" metal for that matter.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Right on both counts Ben. Ya flip them one way for 10" and the other way for 7".

Northwinds

Tagline
I'll keep lookin then...
Thought you had 4 or 5 of them??? If you don't have one personally available, don't worry about it. The second party deals have not worked so far here on this board for me. Shit disappears or some excuse always comes up

BubbaH

Tagline
---
I would suggest not to discount the Bose 4401 pre amp. In stock form compared to a spec pre, there was no comparison. My cousin had a spec pre, after comparing he quickly shelved it and bought a 4401. I think you guys would like em if you tried it out.

Northwinds

Tagline
I would suggest not to discount the Bose 4401 pre amp. In stock form compared to a spec pre, there was no comparison. My cousin had a spec pre, after comparing he quickly shelved it and bought a 4401. I think you guys would like em if you tried it out.
Not my thing for looks Ben, I am sure they are quite capable preamps

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Thought you had 4 or 5 of them??? If you don't have one personally available, don't worry about it. The second party deals have not worked so far here on this board for me. Shit disappears or some excuse always comes up

No, I have 2. Both restored and upgraded to the Echowars specs(minus the blackgates of course). And I love em so much I keep a spare....just in case..

This boards been pretty good to ya IIRC...

Northwinds

Tagline
That's right, found the thread about the 4 amps and 2 preamps. My mistake

As for your last comment to me... well I an dumbstruck where that came from and why it was even said

I was referring to the guy (YOUR pal Chris) that said the CT-F1250 was a done deal for me and then I never heard back from him only to find out later it was sold under my nose. There was another deal also but that one was not a big deal. Outside people I was referring to, not active members here

EDITED out the assumption

Last edited:

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Well now....it was not MY pal CHRIS' fault. The owner of the 1250 fucked HIM around...I'm sure that has happened to you so you can understand that.

As to what I said...what makes you think that was any kind of DIG?? All I said was "This boards been pretty good to you IIRC" .
Where in ther fuck did you get something bad outta that? And what makes you think all kindness DOES NOT come from my heart?? Chris is a good man and nothing was done on purpose. He never saw that 1250 again and he feels bad about it too. So don't throw shit his way....

And if what I said is your proof I was throwing shit back in your face, you have no idea....

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
And a wise man once told me long ago....' No good deed shall go unpunished"....I prefer not to believe that....

Northwinds

Tagline
Whatever Lee, I just saw no need for that comment in the same text. Perhaps you could explain what you meant and what it referred to in the context of the discussion. If I am wrong, I am man enough to admit it but it sure looked like it was a "dig" like I had nothing to complain about. The written word does not convey everything and is the root of most miscommunication on the internet. You and I are alike in a lot of ways in that regard. We say little while trying to convey a lot and sometimes it gets misinterpreted

I guess my gripe is nothing should be offered unless it's in hand, that way things don't get "messed up" and needless disappointments would be avoided

I still :love9: you though you big goon

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Love ya too shithead!!;-) And nothing in mt statem,ent was meant as a dig..sometimes deals get fucked up and if there's more than 2 hands in it I try to get those two hands together and get the fuck outta the way...