What is local to you

Northwinds

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
My buddy (and neighbor) John Arch is the singer of Arch/Matheos. I have known him for over 25 years now. He was the original singer of Fates Warning along with Frank Aresti and Jim Matheos who also are the guitar players of Arch/Matheos

http://youtu.be/IwcL04CYews

Here we are having a little fun before we headed to the Webster Theater for their show a couple years ago. They headlined at the Keep It True Festival a few weeks later

EDIT: That's my tobaccoburst Les Paul Standard he is holding. The Explorer you see me holding is the same that I still have today. John signed the pickguard which you can see in the image. JIm took it up on stage for a few songs because he used to have one like it and wanted to use it. Both he and Frank also signed the pickguard after the show so I took it off and put it away. I bought a black one to put on in its place

Last edited:

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I'm glad you have such friends nearby, I have snow. I want out of town sometime. I'm not riding my bike yet.

Fairchild

Tagline
It's Beer Season!
I'm glad you have such friends nearby, I have snow. I want out of town sometime. I'm not riding my bike yet.

Me neither, I want to ride my bike real bad

at least my new sissy bar showed up maybe get it on this weekend

orange

Tagline
You have a motor.

Mine is a Schwinn, I am the motor.

orange

Tagline