what are you listening to?

AngrySailor

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---not quite right
Whelp... my friend seemed to feel the need to send me this so I guess you fellas have to suffer along with...

Miracle Mile

Thank you, Bob.

About the original Tangerine Dream recordings:

The Logos 1982 album is one of my favourites by far and I'm soooo happy I laid my hands on the original and COMPLETE! concert recordings some days ago.
Nearly 100 minutes of great performance played in two sets. (instead of only 2 x 20 minutes on the vinyl album)

It needed some refinements, but after a run through my equipment the sound quality is excellent.

Listening to it feels like I have waited almost 40 years for this....

Life is good.

Download of this complete masterpiece is available, just send me a PM....

Miracle Mile

Pergamon...

Unfortunately the DDR claimed all the copyrights of this legendary 1980 concert, so the band did a complete reconstruction of this famous concert and recorded it in West Berlin over the years.

The album was released six years later, just after Johannes Schmoelling left the band.

Skip to 23:00 minutes and you will hear Froese, Franke & Schmoelling at their best:

Those were the times...

Miracle Mile

Diamond Diary...

Well..

I'm in a sort of Tangerine Dream revival, so here is another post of great memories. (at least for me..)

Throwing things back to 1981:

The opening scene of the movie is one of the best I've ever seen (still after 41 years):

I've enclosed the original album track (after giving it an uplift in audio quality) below, so click the link to listen or to download:

https://voca.ro/1b3oMODx9ogD

Sometimes it feels strange to realise I'm getting older with having the magic of this fabulous trio in in mind...

Life is good.