what are you listening to?

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Here is an old throw-back to the 80's. I received Sep's (Vintage Shadow) mix tape, yesterday. A fun tape for all us nostalgia-freaks. All the songs were recorded from Sep's 7" 45 collection. Don't be fooled by the fact a Memorex dBS1 was used for this mix tape. It's a solid performer, as I have been finding out with other Memorex dBS tapes.

Nando.

62vauxhall

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
No such things as bad days, just bad moments
At 12 years old as I was, her TV show stirred lust in my heart (or somewhere) and disappointment, outrage reigned supreme when she married Gomez Addams. I imagined undressing her would be fun.

IMG_4161.JPG

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Here is an old throw-back to the 80's. I received Sep's (Vintage Shadow) mix tape, yesterday. A fun tape for all us nostalgia-freaks. All the songs were recorded from Sep's 7" 45 collection. Don't be fooled by the fact a Memorex dBS1 was used for this mix tape. It's a solid performer, as I have been finding out with other Memorex dBS tapes.

Nando.
I hope to have a Pioneer CT-W603R soon when my Schwinn is assembled and comes back. I have a lot of Memorex Type I as well, some HBS II is coming from Shotwell IIRC and if Shadow did use an HX Pro deck all the better.

I still have a couple NOS MRX cassettes, that could be interesting, they are over 40 years old.

MarkWComer

Tagline
Victim of the record bug since age five
On my want list at Discogs for the last three years, never released in the U.S., and I couldn't justify paying $90 for the import.
Released on white vinyl for Record Store Day:
IMG_1287.JPG

MarkWComer

Tagline
Victim of the record bug since age five
Recent addition to my collection, on my want list for two years because of the rarity.
c. 1953. Scratched label, but the shellac is VG.

IMG_1295_700w.jpg
IMG_1296_700w.jpg

Lazarus Short

Tagline
I'm the Red Knight, by grant of the Black

Nando.
I've used those same Memorex tapes - they were surprisingly good for a cheap tape.