what are you listening to?

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Given that I THINK there is a 19 hour time difference between Melbourne and Boise, Idaho (which always explained why my friend from St. Kilda's best long distance hours were at 2 AM) I suppose you are still raring to rock and my cat keeps begging me to go back to sleep (but I just had a 3 hour nap, Socks)...

BubbaH

Tagline
---
Judas Priest - Firepower, CD 2018.

d857c13d-60d4-4873-aa1f-66566c1baa10.jpg

Man this new Priest is crushing. Great album from start to finish. Great follow up to Redeemer Of Souls. Not really diggin Andy Sneap on guitar, even though he is quite good, doesnt seem to fit the mold of what Priest is. Really looks awkward up there. Seems out of place, especially wearing the leather. Ritchie pulls it off wonderfully and seems a good fit to the band, but Sneap just doesnt do it for me.

derek92994

Tagline
Those who enter the man cave will get WOPLed
Given that I THINK there is a 19 hour time difference between Melbourne and Boise, Idaho (which always explained why my friend from St. Kilda's best long distance hours were at 2 AM) I suppose you are still raring to rock and my cat keeps begging me to go back to sleep (but I just had a 3 hour nap, Socks)...
Friend came over last night, hit the booze and gave the WOPL a work out, much to the neighbors despair. Some folk were moving in across from me, might have scared them off :evil4:

derek92994

Tagline
Those who enter the man cave will get WOPLed
Van Morrison - It's too Late to Stop Now - Recorded from Double LP in the JVC, German Pressing, Fuji DR-II 100 Chrome Tape, Dolby B