what are you listening to?

pennysdad

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
I've totally lost the plot....
Curious, how's that sound? Just another greatest hits or has it been enhanced?
Keep in mind they are total remixes not just a 'remaster'. Some of it is almost unrecognisable.
There's a couple of parts that dip but overall I quite like [most of] it.
Played it a couple of times now, and it's quite enjoyable, but I've always been a bit of a Billy Idol fan so maybe I'm a bit biased.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
This past Saturday, I met with a seller of a Pioneer cassette deck (CT-S410). I had been expecting someone older, as I had no idea from our email exchange - leading up from my initial expression of interest and finally meeting with the seller - how old he was. He must have been in his mid-20s. Before we decided to meet, he asked about exchanging mix tapes because I said I was bringing one of my own recent mix tapes to demo the deck. So, yesterday I began playing his mix tape. Gotta say - it's not often I receive a mix tape where I don't know many of the tracks, but I was pleasantly surprised with this one. He has a Kenwood KX-7030, which was gifted to him in a jumble of parts and which he managed to, successfully, put all together. That deck was used to record the mix tape I received from him. He was pretty ecstatic over getting a mix tape from me, as none of his peers were into cassette tapes, or even knew what they were.

20210517_185230.jpg

20210517_185254.jpg

Nando.