Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Here is your Instant Request!

[video=youtube;ybfh7Kc8zLg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybfh7Kc8zLg[/video]

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
I see Steven's YouTube links. Perhaps, you have to update your Flash Player?

Nando.
As I've said before, they aren't working in Internet Explorer 11 (on this site only), they work in IE on other vBulletin platforms and in Firefox they work here.

I don't know why that is, what version of Windows are you using, Bill?

I've mentioned this to Jerry, he has heard about it and I guess I'm not the only one with this problem.

I can see them on Yesfans.com and they are also using a vB 4.2.x platform. Tapeheads doesn't even have posted videos, only links. The 'corporate' version 3 of vB owner Internet brands has a feature to paste the URL in the post directly and it automatically posts inline.

The rest of the sites I am a member of are either using XenForo or don't allow videos.

Now WHY did I keep getting an error message about posting at least 3 characters when I typed that as a solo reply?

bill7621

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
WTF, y'all
As I've said before, they aren't working in Internet Explorer 11 (on this site only), they work in IE on other vBulletin platforms and in Firefox they work here.

I don't know why that is, what version of Windows are you using, Bill?

I've mentioned this to Jerry, he has heard about it and I guess I'm not the only one with this problem.

I can see them on Yesfans.com and they are also using a vB 4.2.x platform. Tapeheads doesn't even have posted videos, only links. The 'corporate' version 3 of vB owner Internet brands has a feature to paste the URL in the post directly and it automatically posts inline.

The rest of the sites I am a member of are either using XenForo or don't allow videos.

Now WHY did I keep getting an error message about posting at least 3 characters when I typed that as a solo reply?
Well, I guess that explains it. I'm running windows 7 and using IE 11 as my browser.

orange

Tagline
The fan is blowing hard in my ear.

It won't talk dirty to me, thank god.

BlazeES

Tagline
---
School Days by Stanley Clarke...but it is the 50th Anniv. of 'The White Album' and I will be blasting that today as I install a new ceiling fan.

Attachments

Last edited: