what are you listening to?

clhboa

Chief Journeyman
BroonsBane said:
Tom Petty & THB ~ Mojo

How do you like it? I'm planning on getting that one. They are releasing a 5.1 mix on Blue-Ray as well as a vinyl version!

Davie Allan + The Arrows-"Cycle-Delic Sounds" 1968 Tower Records cd (Sundazed Reissue w/bonus tracks)
The Elvin Bishop Group-"self-titled" 1969 Fillmore Records cd (Sundazed reissue w/bonus tracks)

That was my first listen, just picked it up this afternoon. I really liked it. I think it's the best Petty and Co in a long time.
Very cool on the LP and bray releases. Do you know when those are coming out? I'll be picking them both up for sure.

clhboa said:
BroonsBane said:
Tom Petty & THB ~ Mojo

How do you like it? I'm planning on getting that one. They are releasing a 5.1 mix on Blue-Ray as well as a vinyl version!

Davie Allan + The Arrows-"Cycle-Delic Sounds" 1968 Tower Records cd (Sundazed Reissue w/bonus tracks)
The Elvin Bishop Group-"self-titled" 1969 Fillmore Records cd (Sundazed reissue w/bonus tracks)

clhboa

Chief Journeyman
Amazon has release dates listed. I think they were both at the end of this month. You might want to check Amazon to be sure. I really loved both of the Mudcrutch albums.

stuwee said:
BroonsBane said:
Led Zeppelin ~ In Through the Out Door
Right On Broons :cheers:

What do you think about 'Carosulumbra' (sp) ? There's alot of talk over at Steve Hoffman that it's crap. I love the transitions on it, very un-Zep like, but still cool..... :pirate:
I think it's a great tune. That entire album is very 'un-zep" like which is part of its appeal to me. But, I guess if the experts at SH think it's crap I guess I should too :roll:

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
BroonsBane said:
stuwee said:
BroonsBane said:
Led Zeppelin ~ In Through the Out Door
Right On Broons :cheers:

What do you think about 'Carosulumbra' (sp) ? There's alot of talk over at Steve Hoffman that it's crap. I love the transitions on it, very un-Zep like, but still cool..... :pirate:
I think it's a great tune. That entire album is very 'un-zep" like which is part of its appeal to me. But, I guess if the experts at SH think it's crap I guess I should too :roll:
LOl Broons! :mrgreen:

spining some Christopher Cross right now, the first Lp, some of the best wood blocks ever recorded on 'Ride like the Wind'