what are you listening to?

Bob Boyer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Just attended a concert by The Red Hot Chili Pipers downtown Akron OH.
They're from Scotland, been on US tour for 2 months, this was the last gig on the tour before they return home.
Yup, kilts and three bagpipers.
They are a hoot, for sure. Saw them at a showcase conference years ago but had no way to fit them into the format I was programming at the time.

8991XJ

Chief Journeyman
who do i want to listen to today???
I'm thinking of taking a break from this new to me music and play a few of the CDs in the collection that I know I like.
I did put the David Bowie collection in chronological order yesterday and tried to do that with DJ Krush with no luck at all. Wanted to hear the evolution of the artist. Another 50 discs or so before I get to the 21 Miles Davis CDs.

MarkWComer

Tagline
Victim of the record bug since age five
I did put the David Bowie collection in chronological order yesterday and tried to do that with DJ Krush with no luck at all. Wanted to hear the evolution of the artist.
Amazing Bowie! A different persona on every album. I didn’t care much for him during his heyday, but was fascinated with him later on. I associated him too closely with Queen, whose gay overtones turned me off.

gene french

guayabo de bagaces, guanacaste, costa rica....
Tagline
music...the healer of souls...
I'm thinking of taking a break from this new to me music and play a few of the CDs in the collection that I know I like.
I did put the David Bowie collection in chronological order yesterday and tried to do that with DJ Krush with no luck at all. Wanted to hear the evolution of the artist. Another 50 discs or so before I get to the 21 Miles Davis CDs.
lol...
i revisited my old go to music...
best of delbert mcclinton!!!

8991XJ

Chief Journeyman
OK, here is what made it into the cdc, first three are new today last two are still from previous listen which I didn't finish.

FSOL ISDN (I like some of the Future Sounds of London discs I got in previous shipments and thought why not)
Elton John Honky Chateau
David Bowie Hunky Dory (with this and the Elton, keeping to the one disc per artist per changer fill)
DJ Logic
Dizzy Gillespie Duets, with Sonny Rollins and Sonny Stitt