Welcome Whoreo

BubbaH

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Welcome to Phoenix, Im pretty sure I know who this cat is.

BubbaH

Tagline
---
I think its my brother. Its an old username of his from way back. Hasnt been used in some time, from what I recall.

Whoreo

Journeyman
Tagline
---
Thanks for welcoming

No spammer here.

Just an old handle that hasn't been used in some time - typically one that is always available.

I will gladly answer any questions, just shoot!

From what I have witnessed, this place seems like a pretty cool spot to hang out.

Thanks for having me.

- Rob

edit:

Not from Chaska.

Yeah it rhymes with oreo. Best way to say the name is oreo but start it with a whore. Whore-eeeee-O lol.

Last edited:

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
I'm glad to see you join, Rob. I'm sure you will like it here. Building up the Canadian contingent slowly but surely. I hope Nav does his magic and comes up with an appropriate welcoming committee with a Canadian theme.

Nando.

Whoreo

Journeyman
Tagline
---
Thanks Nando.

I will drop you an email at some point with the tracklists from those tapes I sent you.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Look forward to the list, Rob. To fill in some of the other members: Rob and I have swapped mix tapes from time-to-time. I had received his latest project this past month, which he kindly offered to TH members. He dubbed cassette copies from his open-reel party mix tape and I received two ferric tapes with great party tunes that would liven any party up.

Nando.

NavLinear

Hey Rob - welcome to Phoenix. I'm glad Ben talked you into joining. Here are some welcome babes - Canadian Rugby member photos. I wonder if they allow guys to play?

Whoreo?? How in the world did you come up with that one? I kinda like it though.

Attachments