Welcome Tapeheads!

VintageShadow

Chief Journeyman
Good for you. I don't go there at all anymore as what is the point? Just stay where there is intelligent exchange and leave the boneheads at TH and AK. If you are looking for the wrong answer to a question these are places to start as well as You Tube. There is a better group forming on FB. https://www.facebook.com/groups/819609535336117/posts/819620412001696
I agree with this! Like on Youtube where you can ruin for sure your TT and accesories, for example how to very wrongly set a cartridge alignment, or how to scratch your records rubbing them with nails brush! And coming back to decks on the another forum to learn about how to restore pinch rollers using Lenor and filenails! :angry4:

Sep.

20tajk7

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
You never have too much tapedecks ^^
I've tried the fabric softener trick, that's just some kind of soap with scent, so it removes dirt but to really get the rubber new again it's better to use something intended for such as Caikleen RBR.

VintageShadow

Chief Journeyman
Well, better way to make the rubber new again is to buy new pinch rollers. Most of them are readily available as new made products and quite high quality. Rejuvenated rubber can last just to play several tapes more and that's all.

Sep.