Welcome marantz84 !!!!!!

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Big welcome marantz84 :thumbright: , makes no matter who ya are, just nice to have a marantz fan here with all these Pioneer and Phase Linear freaks :mrgreen:

Would ya be in the southern CA area?? Do you know me?

Craig :color:

btw, we like pics, whatcho got?

stereorob

Journeyman
Tagline
---
yeah guess i cant hide my IP. you guys figured it out.

btw so are you guys gunna start telling me what a ass hat i am? do you still think its funny that you told me to kiss your ass on another fourm? figured id stop in and have a look around.

stereorob

Journeyman
Tagline
---
i wont bring anything unwanted here, as long as you guys dont start taking big dumps on ME like what YOU GUYS did there. looks like a decent site, and i see a few firmilier faces. and if you wanna talk marantz, im all about that!!

jbeckva

Admin/Server Dude MAA Guy
Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
marantz84 said:
i wont bring anything unwanted here, as long as you guys dont start taking big dumps on ME like what YOU GUYS did there. looks like a decent site, and i see a few firmilier faces. and if you wanna talk marantz, im all about that!!
For those like myself that really don't know you from Adam, bringing this kind of attitude in less than 10 posts is a big red flag. So let's start again, and nice and friendly.... Sound like a plan?

stereorob

Journeyman
Tagline
---
ok, ill play nice. so whats the deal with this place? you guys have a company that still makes cassettes? intresting..

FYI i am known a the infamous stereorob elseware.

stereorob

Journeyman
Tagline
---
im pretty resorceful. and as many people hate me well, some people like me and enjoy my posts, im always looking for a new audio fourm to check out. tapeheads is home base for me but that dosent mean i still dont like checking out other places too. speaking of tapeheads, i see alot of fermilier faces.