Web

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
I just want to thank him for sending the table for my TT. He didn't have to. This is what this forum is all about helping each other. I'm very happy to have web on our side.

Larry

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
Glad you received it. It should work good for a TT. Thought maybe you were using if for your garage foundation. :cyclops:

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
You've helped me so much, Web, that I will gladly assist you in wiping off all the shiny makeup from Kate Middleton's forehead.

I'm soaking in your computer right now but Madge took off.

MUCHAS GARCIAS (from one Gratefully not Dead yet).

orange

Tagline
And thank you also for redoing half my main bedroom system with the Sansui 5050 and two nice cassette decks!

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
Your welcome. Mouse and Ext HD enclosure will be sent out today. I need to pack it up and figure the best shipping method. I'll send you tracking info later on.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Actually Steven ....After all he's been through with you...you need to nominate him for sainthood....

orange

Tagline
I hate to say it but it runs in the family.

orange

Tagline
Web did it again...my JVC TD-R(not K like I keep typing, it's the same deck I have in the shed as I knew anyhow) 611 and a cursory (no cursing) inspection found everything okay (haven't hooked it to headphones or an amp yet)...

Looks NICE!

I need to take some shot in better light and charge the camera battery, but here is a butt shot for NavLinear, and she lying on my bed of course!

MVC-068S.JPG

orange

Tagline
I'll get the shots from Valerie but she was at that time of her boot or whatever and I couldn't finish editing the Bill Arhos obit on it because it kept locking.

orange

Tagline
It was just this thread, and women have the right to change their minds...CPUs whatever.

JustMike

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
"Just Passin thru"
Thanks Web

Just want to say thanks John for the great Computer I purchased from you . It works like a charm, so much ahead of the one we
had that finally crashed for good ( bad mother board). And sent in bomb proof packing.
Thanks again brother,
cheers,
Jm

orange

Tagline
Web sent a box with 'stuff' and lotsa other stuff as well, stuff with RCA jacks and coaxial to twinlead, jumper lines, small wiring runs, a 12V regulator and 10K audio pot from the Shack, those AV cable sets with like six different colored cables all together that would patch half a small system together because I don't have crazy hot AV things for super duper pictures...but they work for patching in the Dolby Surround decoders.

Stock in a copper mine would help the way I add or replace cables. But I sure appreciate cables and coaxial cabling where ever I can get it.

I should start a network...