we lost a true Pioneer

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
:love9:, stu's heart is truely broken :love9:, [h=3]James Bongiorno [/h]
Dude, you're in a much better place, and who the freak was able to sit next to the lap of the amplifier God, Saul Marantz??

Yet, you made your own name, through many changes, SAE will forever be mine!!! Damn nice stuff, How many amp desinger's put a warning on the back that said " Caution! Improper connections may cause death"???? Bless his soul :bigsmurf: RIP bud,thanks for the music I've enjoyed for, many, many years, Dude, ya rocked!! And will continue on, Ill ave your pieces playin ' forfreakin' ever and evermore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fairchild

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
It's Beer Season!
It is indeed a great loss. I read on another forum that he was tweaking a system right up tot he end. Wardsweb is his webmaster and says his health had been ailing again for a few weeks. RIP Sir.

Jim

stuwee

This is my third post, I'm beyond upset dudes, James Bongiorno has passed, stu is just about bryond upset, sorry for the bad type crap, Being in the Biz, I can tell ya's very few folks sat on Saul's Matarantz's lap!!!!E

RIP dude, you R MT ETHINGVETY

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I just posted a picture of him in a post somewhere a few days ago, had no idea...

Yes, stuwee, it's a crying shame, such a cool cat but indeed old Saul has a buddy for tinkering and cards I'm sure.:angel10:

stuwee

I just posted a picture of him in a post somewhere a few days ago, had no idea...

Yes, stuwee, it's a crying shame, such a cool cat but indeed old Saul has a buddy for tinkering and cards I'm sure.:angel10:
Bud, you have know idea how much this hurts, very bad !!!

Listening to the mucik, Let;s
sat that's enouch...stu's out..
Peace Out Bro's, Ya's know what I''m satin'??