Watts Abundant web site off line

wattsabundant

Chief Journeyman
It came to my attention that my primitive web site had gone offline. The host, Earthlink, acknowledged "they had some trouble". They got it fixed, but search results for watts abundant no longer finds the page. Until that gets fixed if anyone needs info on my relay boards here is the link.

Watts Abundant

You can also contact me here. I've had this account since the days of dial up. It's abut time to upgrade.

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I didn't really realize Earthlink was still going, although I guess dwojo's lighting site is there. Or was that Netzero? I still vaguely recall GEOCITIES. That was amateur hour. Lycos, worst ISP/email of the early daze as well. Tripod too. There are lots of people who may never realize that the INTERNET was not all that good in the beginning and the clinkers gave way to bigger ones and eventually this happy mess!

I was part of a forums site that was devoted to the IBM Aptiva and everything else after that, it disappeared a year ago after the dB was scrambled, the owner tried some trial board software, I was the only one to return and one day the plug was unceremoniously pulled and it 404ed on me.

You aren't the only site owner who has gone MIA or the site was eaten by the ISP's dog.

grapplesaw

Tagline
---
Don I have had trouble for the past year accessing your site. I can only do so by connecting through a VPN connection from a USA server

MarkWComer

Tagline
Victim of the record bug since age five
I used GoDaddy for a number of years for my site. Annoying TV commercials...