Tagline
BOT
Remember the Boeing 747? “Given enough thrust, even a brick can fly.”

I’d take it as a challenge....

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
So, I was looking for a Simpson Panel meter (Dual Scale 0-1 amp, 0-5 amps AC) and I was messaging this guy and I gotta tell you..... This fucking guy is so full of himself, I couldn't listen to his shit any more. This was the last thing he said before I called an end to out conversation. What a self centered twat. He has the meter I seek in stock but I have my limits of what I'll listen to. I spent time on the phone listening to him extol his great contributions to mankind about a year ago and decided I couldn't handle that again. It was almost as painful as sitting on the phone with Ed. This guy is old and only types in capital letters (which I know pisses some people off as being rude).

New message from: davidriddle (12,588YellowShooting Star)
WELL PERRY, YOU'LL NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU MISSED IN NOT HAVING A CONVERSATION WITH ME! DAVID RIDDLE

P.S. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW; I'M A 22-YEAR EBAY SELLER AND HAVE BEEN SELF-EMPLOYED FOR MORE THAN 47-YEARS AS AN INVENTOR, DESIGNER AND MANUFACTURER OF TOOLS OF CREATIVITY AND PRODUCTIVITY IN THE FIELDS OF ELECTRONICS, MECHANICS AND OPTICS. I FOCUS ON PROVIDING INDIVIDUALS ALL OVER THE WORLD THE MEANS AND WAYS TO ACCOMPLISH A MYRIAD OF TASKS IN VARIOUS TECHNICAL FIELDS AND I DO THIS VIA TELEPHONE CONTACT INITIALLY TO INSURE THAT THEIR EXACT NEEDS ARE MET WHETHER THEY PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM ME OR NOT!

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Well David, I'm glad you think you are the "Cats Meow" but I HAVE been on the phone with you and that's why I would rather use the computer. Some people do a lot of talking, and they rarely listen. Thanks

PERRY, WHILE YOU WERE ON THE PHONE WITH ME, AND YOU DIDN'T THINK I WAS LISTENING, WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST TELL ME TO "SHUT THE FUCK UP"? YOU NEEDN'T WORRY, I'M TOO SELF CENTERED TO HAVE MY FEELING HURT! DAVID RIDDLE

New message to: davidriddle
It's considered rude to type in all capitol letters. Unless you are an old guy and have trouble using the keyboard.

I AM AN OLD GUY (67) AND MY USE OF ALL CAPS IN MY MISSIVES HAS NEVER BEEN ABOUT "YELLING". THIS IS A PROVEN MARKETING METHODOLOGY I'VE UTILIZED FOR MORE THAN 47-YEARS AS A MEANS TO DIFFERENTIATE MY CORRESPONDENCE FROM OTHERS.

IN ADDITION AS AN INVENTOR / DESIGNER, LOWER CASE LETTERS ARE NEVER USED IN ENGINEERING DRAWINGS, UPPER CASE IS CLEARLY LESS AMBIGUOUS IN BLU-PRINT COPIES. DAVID RIDDLE

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Just a tip to anybody adding one of the various models and makes of Variac's..... Getting one with just the AC Voltage meter limits how you you can use this item. Getting one with a Watt Meter or an Amp Meter makes the Variac pretty much complete. You can do away with the ho-made Dumb Bulb Tester as I have. I don't need it anymore. As you start bringing up the voltage, and the current starts following, stop.... You need to check some things out. In the right hands, it works VERY WELL. In the wrong hands, you can start your shop on fire.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
You can refurb your own that you bought off your favorite site, or you can buy one from this guy but YOU'D HAVE TO TALK TO HIM ON THE PHONE AND YOU NEVER KNOW HOW LONG THAT CONVERSATION IS GOING TO TAKE.

Variac.jpg