Tube amp and Power Supply Identification

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
You keep the Rekokut 16" turntable?

I do have it here at my house along with the Revox A77 and Tandberg RTR and although I won't be doing restorations on them, belts and cleaning will be done. I did list the Rek O Kut locally but will spiff it up.

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
I just locally listed a 2" pipe threader, a Hobart Welder/Tig 250 amp welder, about 30 100/150/200 amp power panels still in the box, Greenlee Hyd. Knockout Punch Kit with 22 punches, A Hilti Powder Actuated collection of tools

Anybody need a HUGE Electric Power Shear?? It'll cut some serious sheet metal but you'd need a 10K fork lift to move it. The motor is about the size of a Half of a 55 gallon drum.

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
I just locally listed a 2" pipe threader, a Hobart Welder/Tig 250 amp welder, about 30 100/150/200 amp power panels still in the box, Greenlee Hyd. Knockout Punch Kit with 22 punches, A Hilti Powder Actuated collection of tools

Anybody need a HUGE Electric Power Shear?? It'll cut some serious sheet metal but you'd need a 10K fork lift to move it. The motor is about the size of a Half of a 55 gallon drum.
Where are you finding all this stuff Perry. You are becoming the Mike Wolfe of Minnesota...

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Where are you finding all this stuff Perry. You are becoming the Mike Wolfe of Minnesota...
Joe, this is all at the house the kids just bought. An old fart had a business or two for the last 50 years and he came from the OLD school of "We don't Throw ANYTHING AWAY". 3 garages and a 2000sf basement full of "STUFF".

I wish I could save the electronics parts and pass it out to everybody here but I got no place to put it.

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
Joe, this is all at the house the kids just bought. An old fart had a business or two for the last 50 years and he came from the OLD school of "We don't Throw ANYTHING AWAY". 3 garages and a 2000sf basement full of "STUFF".

I wish I could save the electronics parts and pass it out to everybody here but I got no place to put it.
Was wondering where you found that heavy duty shear

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
I was checking out the cabinet on the Rek O Kut for stylus and stuff, found an old Shure Brothers 520 "Green Bullet" Microphone.