Traveling Creek

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Anyone who would like to join in can. What I'm going to do is pass a creek headphone amp around. You try it for a week then send it to the next person. If you want in let me know so I can start a list. Tell me by next Friday and I'll get it sent out. This one is set up for 2 sets of headphones.
Thanks
Larry

speakerman1 said:
Anyone who would like to join in can. What I'm going to do is pass a creek headphone amp around. You try it for a week then send it to the next person. If you want in let me know so I can start a list. Tell me by next Friday and I'll get it sent out. This one is set up for 2 sets of headphones.
Thanks
Larry

This is very cool of you Larry. I'd love to get in on this but I have no cans.

Good on ya for sending stuff out for folks to check out.

speakerman1

Tagline
Thanks Rex
I just think it the way it should be. I do have a tubed phono amp packed and ready to ship. The shipping on it shouldn't be to bad. Would that be better?
Larry

speakerman1 said:
Thanks Rex
I just think it the way it should be. I do have a tubed phono amp packed and ready to ship. The shipping on it shouldn't be to bad. Would that be better?
Larry

I appreciate the offer but you don't have to change the whole thing for me. I don't even have a TT set up right now.

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
BroonsBane said:
Ever tried a decent pair?
Probably not a great pair. I can wear ear buds, but anything that sits on my head bothers me. I pretty much have decided that if I can't listen through speakers, then I don't want to listen at all.

speakerman1

Tagline
Web Police said:
BroonsBane said:
Ever tried a decent pair?
Probably not a great pair. I can wear ear buds, but anything that sits on my head bothers me. I pretty much have decided that if I can't listen through speakers, they I don't want to listen at all.
Thats funny. I can't wear ear buds because the hurt my ears. My ears are small and they literally make my ears sore.

Well I'll get everything together I'll ship next Thur. Will explain in another post
Thanks guys.
Larry