Tower of Power!

Tagline
---
Like the PL and the classic BGW 700, these Crowns still performing well after 30 years and still going strong. I have 7 and never got tired of them. Easy and cheap to fix too. Reliable and the DC 300 bass is simply solid. Some people says that the D 150 are more musical and perhaps it's true, but when you want to shake your chair, the 300's are something else. I have all my amps inside original and custom made cabinets. I'm still looking for an EQ 2.

Enjoy! Tower of Power.jpg

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
With seven Crown amplifiers, you have the earned the title of Tower of Power. The wood enclosures help to soften the industrial looks of the Crowns. I haven't heard any Crown gear, yet, but Crown pieces, including the power amps, do come into innovative Audio. The Crown R2Rs are nice, as well. Are you actively looking for the Crown EQ?

Nando.

Tagline
---
With seven Crown amplifiers, you have the earned the title of Tower of Power. The wood enclosures help to soften the industrial looks of the Crowns. I haven't heard any Crown gear, yet, but Crown pieces, including the power amps, do come into innovative Audio. The Crown R2Rs are nice, as well. Are you actively looking for the Crown EQ?

Nando.
Yes, I am Nando. Unfortunately, the last units I have seen looks like trash! If you find one, please let me know. They fit well into the DC 300 cabinet. Thanks!

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
The Crown EQ 2 has a lot of flexibility in frequency ranges. It's one of the nicer equalizers of that generation. I bet they command a high price for a mint one.

Nando.