Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
These are all that I have swapped out. Don's DC protect came with 4 spaker posts, and 2 rca jacks. My rca jack stash reflects this also. If you have a good solder sucker that 4-40 nut will come right off.

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
These are all that I have swapped out. Don's DC protect came with 4 spaker posts, and 2 rca jacks. My rca jack stash reflects this also. If you have a good solder sucker that 4-40 nut will come right off.
Agree, have removed the nut on many of them...easy to do with the right technique.

frhodes

Journeyman
Tagline
---
Parts

OK I just paid $16 for a Thorens tonearm bearing cap. It drives me crazy missing a part. There was one on the bay for $27
but that was just too much. I have been parting out a MCS 3275 receiver that I couldn't find the missing parts, selling knobs for $5.95,
and have made a dozen people happy that they could complete their receivers. I paid $33 for the receiver and so far have sold $150
of these parts.

What have you paid for a single part?

Attachments

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
I only needed one but I'm sure somebody will need one someday...Yeah, simply a gorgeous deck. I've been 3 years getting all the parts to complete it. The RT- 2022 head block, the RT-2044 head block, the additional TAu-11, the JT-211 remote, and spare NOS play and record heads for each headblock....