This is WHY!!!

bill7621

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
WTF, y'all
That's kind of scary. I have a little cannon that's about 9 inches long that I load up with black powder and stuff toilet paper in for packing. I've had it close to 45 years and it's been fired more than a few times. I just pour about an M-80's worth of powder down the barrel, pack some toilet paper in and tamp it down with a pencil, light the fuse and run. Shoots a flame about two feet out when it goes off. Pretty cool. It roars instead of going bang. It'll shoot a .45 caliber ball, but I never have.

Gibsonian

Chief Journeyman
Yeah saw that. This is one stupid idea. Wasn't there a large forest fire caused by one of these goofy unveilings of sex? I'm a big fan of keeping it all a secret, even to the parents, and enjoying the surprise of birth.

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Yeah saw that. This is one stupid idea. Wasn't there a large forest fire caused by one of these goofy unveilings of sex? I'm a big fan of keeping it all a secret, even to the parents, and enjoying the surprise of birth.

People have been giving birth since the first male and female...... Who gives a shit. :)

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Nowadays, you can turn your child into anything that God didn't choose, what's the gender got to do with anything???