The Pioneer "Tuning Fork" Tech Training Series

George S.

Veteran and General Yakker
The files have to be downloaded as their PDF files, then you can just view them or save them. I have them all saved on a storage hard drive.
The links take you to a website, no downloading required.

The files have to be downloaded as their PDF files, then you can just view them or save them. I have them all saved on a storage hard drive.
The links take you to a website, no downloading required.
Strange but not on my mobile, it actually downloaded them into my file folder on my iPhone.

I don't like doing that really.

George S.

Veteran and General Yakker
Same on Android. Auto saves in Files. Suppose I can turn that off. On Windows, the PDF files open in the browser, then I can choose a location to save them. Figured you were on Windows.

Same on Android. Auto saves in Files. Suppose I can turn that off. On Windows, the PDF files open in the browser, then I can choose a location to save them. Figured you were on Windows.
good morning, and I appreciate you answering George.

My mobile is so convenient I haven't turned my laptop on for months, and I even have my contracts saved and can fill them out from an app on my phone to customers. Send a PDF, I have a fax number for my phone lol. Amazing what they do since I started on mobile way back when. Have a great day.