The Phoenix Christmas CDs are in the ride.

8991XJ

Chief Journeyman
Just before Halloween I swapped the discpack in the car and in went the two Phoenix Christmas CDs. Seems the national news was talking about getting started on shopping and many places are going early this year because there are 6 fewer days between Thanksgiving and Christmas so we good sell, sell, sell right now.

It was appropriate to put those CDs in the ride. Enjoyable tunes. Thanks, guys.

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Been making them for I think 5-6 years now...They should all be on Dropbox to download now, thanks to Doug/fitz43. Have to find the links and refresh your memories and meanwhile the new album is almost ready to be announced, pending finishing the CD card art.

rebel elf.jpg Rebel Elf

orange

Tagline
All the CDs I have sent to Doug/fitz43 to upload to Dropbox are still there, including the CD card artwork, so please download whatever you don't have. You do NOT have to have an account, just click on the DOWNLOAD button and choose the Direct Download option from that menu, then save to your device/computer and you can build a playlist to burn a CD or send to your phone/device. The artwork is scaled to the size of a single page folding insert, some trial and error may be required unless you have a template to fill with the images.

Please thank Doug and also Darcy/derek92994 for the help they gave me over the years with hosting and finding quality song files in some cases. Without them these albums would not be the same.

orange

Tagline
OK! The CD card art is done now but seeing that it's 5 am it will wait until later today and when Doug uploads it the entire album will be available to download and save!

2020 cover - Copy.png

orange

Tagline
I know it's 2019 but the album goes into New Years...and that's what the few CDs I burned say too.

orange

Tagline
Phoenix Christmas 2020 is now available at: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/w2jta2nab6msn2n/AACgC2d2TQluygkFP8NFaOiya?dl=0

Click Download then direct download, no account required, save and remember to unzip/extract because it's a ZIP file. Save to your device or burn a CD, the last two are cover images to make a CD card from and scaled for vertical printing to fir on 8.6x11" paper. You will have to align the images in your word processor to print and it may be some trial and error to get them in the same place when you do (I use a lot of paper every year before I get it straight, I always forget, hopefully you are better at it).

Rebel Elf is done for the season and looks forward to the feasts with his Elvinkin. I hope you enjoy your download as much as I did making it!

Last edited:

orange

Tagline
I got nuffin'...nuffin but a big folder with files, man :D

orange

Tagline
Thank you Brother !
MerrY TurKey DaY 2
I can't wait for these dietary articles about what to eat instead of traditional foods to GO AWAY. My family gets a low sugar or sugar free pie and makes some light parfait for me and I watch my glucose before and after the meal and dose myself. Honestly, my folks can't afford to make QUINOA WHATEVER for something that's only twice a year. And I've been working on keeping my diabetes under control all year.

PS The SKIN is about the best part too! Mom gets upset if I give some to Stripey but that cat deserves a small treat now and then, I still get what I wanted to take home.

VSAT88

Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
I can't wait for these dietary articles about what to eat instead of traditional foods to GO AWAY. My family gets a low sugar or sugar free pie and makes some light parfait for me and I watch my glucose before and after the meal and dose myself. Honestly, my folks can't afford to make QUINOA WHATEVER for something that's only twice a year. And I've been working on keeping my diabetes under control all year.

PS The SKIN is about the best part too! Mom gets upset if I give some to Stripey but that cat deserves a small treat now and then, I still get what I wanted to take home.
f kin hat that about the diabetes. Know that takes a lot literally off the table for you. And yes, Stripy deserves a special treat !. Thanks again for the Christmas music. I have listened more than once and the quality is very nice too.