The Kid Got it Done

Fast Forward

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Just want to give a shout out to my Son who after 16 years of study and hard work was awarded a World Ranking as A Black Belt In Brazillian Ju-Jitsu ,,the belt was Presented to him in a Ceremony at his School In Des Plaines Illinois By no other than Romero Cavalcanti the last Man ever awarded a Black Belt By Rolls Gracie the Founder of Gracie Ju-Jitsu in Sao Paulo,,my son Started wrestling Greco Roman in H.S and College and Studied Judo and Gracie Style Ju-Jitsu he traveled to Sao Paulo many times to study with the Gracie Family and Achieved a national Ranking of 3rd Degree Brown in both Judo and Ju-jitsu,,,he also work under and trained MMA Fighters for Jeff Curren, ,,Bill started his own school in a Church basement until he could finally open his own school called Threshold MMA and has since moved to a Larger facility,,,He also trained hand to hand at Great lakes naval training station,,,

dingus

Journeyman
Tagline
crusty old fart
Just want to give a shout out to my Son who after 16 years of study and hard work was awarded a World Ranking as A Black Belt In Brazillian Ju-Jitsu ,,the belt was Presented to him in a Ceremony at his School In Des Plaines Illinois By no other than Romero Cavalcanti the last Man ever awarded a Black Belt By Rolls Gracie the Founder of Gracie Ju-Jitsu in Sao Paulo,,my son Started wrestling Greco Roman in H.S and College and Studied Judo and Gracie Style Ju-Jitsu he traveled to Sao Paulo many times to study with the Gracie Family and Achieved a national Ranking of 3rd Degree Brown in both Judo and Ju-jitsu,,,he also work under and trained MMA Fighters for Jeff Curren, ,,Bill started his own school in a Church basement until he could finally open his own school called Threshold MMA and has since moved to a Larger facility,,,He also trained hand to hand at Great lakes naval training station,,,
thats no small feat! has he got any plans to compete in MMA?

Fast Forward

Forum Moderator
Staff member
thats no small feat! has he got any plans to compete in MMA?
He was actually Competing In Judo and Ju-Jitsu Tournements on a National Level before MMA existed ,,at the ripe old Age of 42 he,s over the Hill,,he,s a master of the Take down and the ground Game and while he,s supposed to be Very good with his hands his specilty is teaching his advanced students how to think 3-4 moves ahead of their opponents fun stuff to watch if your a purist

Northwinds

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
That an awesome accomplishment! I took Zen Do Kai as a kid and made it to brownbelt but lost interest since guitar playing took up so much of my time. I did train under Michael Campos though

Fast Forward

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Great accomplishment for you son FF. We know you have put that much effort into sammich making too. :laughing9:
The Difference between eating one of my Sammiches and My Son getting his hands on you is about the same Your going to get choked out either way,,just my Sons way will probably be more pleasant and you,ll recover faster:lol: