The Infinitesimals Made It..

mudshark

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
LOWTECH REDNECK
I know, but they sound BIG!!!
Was just crackin wise ...
I figure so .... or I don't believe you would have bought them. I on the other hand, have not heard them or even heard of them. Ya gotta admit its quite a change from speakers that have about a 20 sq.ft. footprint. I've always thought of it in the same frame as a car engine .... there's no replacement for displacement.

VSAT88

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
Vintage Infinity, how could you possibly go wrong. I would love a set for the office. I am running the Snell J/III and they most certianly sound bigger than one would believe.. Only a tweet and woofer in each...Two ways. Now I have my eye peeled.

nakdoc

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
highly biased
The original infinitesimals are designated 0.1 These have the Watkins driver 902-0470 mounted in a long narrow cabinet. Infinity built them as car speakers, so they have bracket holes. In our old demo room, we'd sit and listen to a DSOTM tape in a Concord HPL505 deck and ADS power plate amp. The heartbeats came out of the itty-bitty box with full authority! I know of one pair in Nashville...not a big seller.

VSAT88

Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
The original infinitesimals are designated 0.1 These have the Watkins driver 902-0470 mounted in a long narrow cabinet. Infinity built them as car speakers, so they have bracket holes. In our old demo room, we'd sit and listen to a DSOTM tape in a Concord HPL505 deck and ADS power plate amp. The heartbeats came out of the itty-bitty box with full authority! I know of one pair in Nashville...not a big seller.
Did you turn the speed of the cassette up and down while you listened or had the novelty worn off by then ...

VSAT88

Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
"a kit for a attractive mounting bracket is optional " That would be a very bad day if they were sitting on the back deck of your Nova in a sudden stop ! I think they are awesome, could not help but read the whole manual. Thanks.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
A human whistling has got to be one of the harder things to reproduce and not make you run screaming from the room...the little emits do that pretty well...