The Amp Shack is back open FINALLY!!!!

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Well, I'm still alive with a big part of the move back to Arizona completed. The rest of our junk and stuff will arrive next Friday and it will be great to get this move over and done with. I have been busy trying to get set up to get back to work on the builds I have on the schedule. I went out and got me a doghouse to work out of. It needs to be insulated but I have a heat/cool cart to keep it doable for the moment. Gotta do some electrical too but for the moment.... I'm good to go. Haven't kept up on the current situations/events here but will get caught up post-haste. Gotta find a new ESD mat soon.

Here are a couple pics so you can see what I'm up to (if you happen to give a crap LOL).....

IMG_2768.jpg IMG_2769.jpg IMG_2770.jpg IMG_2771.jpg IMG_2772.jpg IMG_2773.jpg IMG_2774.jpg

hayabusa

Journeyman
Tagline
---
Good to hear that you made it their safe and sound. That sign is too funny. We have a resale shop down the street from us that's also called the "Dirty Hoe".

At least if your wife makes you sleep out in the doghouse, you have a very nice place to go!

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
I picked it up on the bay for cheap but the price has gone up. I couldn't resist. My sick sense of humor ya know???

kevin

Forum Veteran and Hillbilly
Can't believe you got simple green in there !!! I buy that stuff by the gallon !!! Love it !!! Great cleaner !!!!!!

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Well, we've downsized over the years with doing the military contractor thing but that's it.... No more moving. I'm back at the old homestead for good.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Home again, home again, clippity clip....( forgot the rest of it).... Gonna have to get you acquainted with Stephen down there....way cool cat...

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
El Mirage, I get in at 10.00PM tomorrow night and will spend the first few days with family....

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Spent many hours today cleaning the whale spooge (thermal grease) out of several amps/heat sinks. I hate that shit. Just no easy way to get it off except a lot of work. Alcohol (pretty much only good for drinkin), vinegar (better, but save it for pickles) , brake cleaner, kiss the brain cells goodbye...... screw it..... oh, and a ton of Q-tips.... glad I love building amps.... ever else can you get this kind of excitement??? Nogales maybe.....

I gotta go soak my tennis shoes.... I stepped in a pan of vinegar.