Thanks Steven For The Tapes

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Hi all:

I received a parcel from Steven two days ago. While most regular folks were bulk-buying toilet paper and hand sanitizer, I took advantage of the great deal Steven was offering to members for NOS sealed cassettes he was selling. Even though the shipping cost was as much as the contents, it was still worth the trouble. I go through a lot of cassette tapes, probably about 50-60 a year, when I am recording. Steven packed everything well and I have the tapes currently stored in one of my wood cases.

20200407_091202.jpg
20200407_090940.jpg
20200407_090759.jpg

Thank you Steven for an effortless and hobby-enriching transaction.

Nando.

Elite-ist

Staff member
Jim: No idea where the box was available from, as I picked it up at the thrift store.

Nando.

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Jim: No idea where the box was available from, as I picked it up at the thrift store.

Nando.
Idaho doesn't consider thrifts essential so none are open here and they use sales to fund their charity programs, from guidance for troubled youth to domestic violence prevention and cessation. No Goodwill, Idaho Youth Ranch, Salvation Army or St. Vincent de Paul stores and no Project DOVE Unique Boutique.

orange

Tagline
Glad I could help, Nando. I think that right now we're all going to have to help each other as much as we can.

orange

Tagline
PS I'm not sure it would have been much cheaper if I could have used Doug Fitzpatrick to bring them into Canada. Not an option now.

Elite-ist

Staff member
International transport of cassettes is prohibited by the current Covid-19 orders.
Really - can you provide a link to that order because I don't see anything in the Canada Post site about it.

Nando.

orange

Tagline
Cassettes are essential because they promote the German science of F---engruven. This creates healing of the spirit, mind and body.