Thanks Perry

hayabusa

Journeyman
Tagline
---
Thank you Perry for the outstanding workmanship and attention to detail, on the Clair amp, that you built for me. I've been using it for over a month and it's performance, has been flawless. In addition, the reworked extra set of knobs you sent me, look like they had just been made. It's a true pleasure dealing with someone who cares about the quality of his work and Customer Satisfaction.:hello1:

Thanks again......Gary

Last edited:

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
And THANK YOU Gary, It has been a pleasure. I'll keep you posted on handles.

Perry

Last edited:

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
Truly killer amps indeed!!!

He still has a few available folks!!!

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Perry sent me Pioneer PD-F407 25 disc CD file changer that probably needs a read head for the price of shipping. It's exactly as advertised, and I have another one that I hope I can use for a parts unit or maybe Tasuke can repair if I can't.

I have two other Pioneer units (100+1 carousel jukebox type) and definitely wanted another 25 or 50 disc player for the bench setup.

I have various odds and ends around here, including one of the big 3-speed motors from the Akai I broke down for Rex Everything, and I have to still send Christmas stuff and see if I can't get to the used front basket I was trying to buy from a fellow member of the CABE before I hit a wall...and a Realistic SCT-30 (Hitachi), Blank quality cassettes and NOS Realistic 40 and 80 minute blank 8 track carts I need to post...and I can take really good pictures NOW, I have a Canon PowerShot G2.

Back to thanking Perry, it got here A-OK, the heat shield held up and the nice FedEx driver handed it to me, didn't toss it on the step and take off, no gorillas lumping the freight :)

I appreciate it. THANK YOU.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
It's the same model, PD-F407, the main difference was that the one I got out of the shed was pre-1998 with the old logo and this one has the current one.