Techs

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
There are tech listings on the site. Some you won't believe. The bulb guy. Lee there is a benefit to having Phoenix in the conversation. LOL A few people know the name for other reasons other than tape. LOL

Larry

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Just one question, sort of aside but a good one.

Lee: When I see your posts now your ID is DEEP BLOOD(Y) RED and because I can't read it but I know it is you...

Can Jerry FIX THAT?

I know it's partly my crappy browser but Batman and Daredevil could WTF run into it or something :)

PS It was a bug and I finally picked its can to the ash heap. THANKS

orange

Tagline
Some junk finally got found by AVG 2012 Free and that helped SOME but I've still had the problem twice. I'm saving as quickly as I can...takes a bit when I don't think I can BURN a DVD.

The purple highlighting for the owner/mods is GREAT.

Can Jerry please default the composing/editing box font to the same color as the topic window now? It TOO is blood on darkness in IE.

jbeckva

Admin/Server Dude MAA Guy
Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
orange said:
Can Jerry please default the composing/editing box font to the same color as the topic window now? It TOO is blood on darkness in IE.
Why yes "he" can.. hey wait.. he's me... I guess I can....

Hit F5 on your browser or related "refresh" button to get the new stylesheet. Better, Fredder? :cheers:

orange

Tagline
Yes, it's medium blue with the mouse pointer in the window, yellow outside.

I wanted to thank you earlier but the laptop did it again. faster recovery on restart though (hard power down)

orange

Tagline
orange said:
Yes, it's medium blue with the mouse pointer in the window, yellow outside.

I wanted to thank you earlier but the laptop did it again. faster recovery on restart though (hard power down)
PS It's been on battery power since I turned it on this afternoon so that eliminates PS troubles in my theory.