Teac A 3340S Going To Sam

premiumplus

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Stuck in the 70's
I didn't want to come across as a free gear slut...but I guess there's no use hiding anymore...I'm exposed.
Anybody have some cool free gear I can have??? :iconbiggrin:

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
They're 3440's...and they are now available through Sam.....however, in the future it will be made VERY APPARENT what I have is for sale..

rtp_burnsville

Chief Journeyman
Found a place out here yet Robert??
I think I am the Robert... :)

No, but I am thinking of another trip to WY, most likely the 2nd or 3rd week of Sept. I try to look a little each day on the internet, but that is just so much fun, not!!! It's like searching for a mail order bride.... I think I would really like a place similar to the one I posted a couple weeks back just much closer to Casper, Sheridan or Gillette. In the mean time, I have been cleaning stuff out.... Where does all the junk come from, someone must be hauling it in while I work?????

Robert

rtp_burnsville

Chief Journeyman
They're 3440's...and they are now available through Sam.....however, in the future it will be made VERY APPARENT what I have is for sale..

Ahhh, the later 4 track, with sync, and big reels....... Nice!!!!! I just sold my A7300.... It had lots of wear and just not worth moving. Still have the 3 Pioneers 909, 701, and 1020L.

Robert

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
I think I am the Robert... :)

No, but I am thinking of another trip to WY, most likely the 2nd or 3rd week of Sept. I try to look a little each day on the internet, but that is just so much fun, not!!! It's like searching for a mail order bride.... I think I would really like a place similar to the one I posted a couple weeks back just much closer to Casper, Sheridan or Gillette. In the mean time, I have been cleaning stuff out.... Where does all the junk come from, someone must be hauling it in while I work?????

Robert
Must be..