T-Shirts...

MusicJunky

New Around These Parts
Well, after we scared a newbie off by mercilessly hijacking his first thread, the gears of my gray matter still turned. Fiddled with Inkscape and traced pretty accurately the "Phase Linear" script that was in a font that's lost to the sands of time.

Here's my mockup. "THE POWERFUL DIFFERENCE" is set in "Exotic" font, don't feel like digging through 600MB of font files to find the exact match. Maybe later, maybe not. I don't have any made, nothing to sell yet, just wanna see if there's any interest.

I think I need to drop the size of the graphic a bit, probably needs to move up a little as well.

View attachment 35712
Am I still on for 3 shirts??
Black is fine.
2-XL and 1-MED
Whatever the cost - no problem, be sure to add shipping.
Please send me an e-mail to let me know where to send money order.
Thanks Again,
Music Junky

Hello Mark,
Just received the shirts - They look Great - Really High Quality Material - Great Ideea

Thanks!
MusicJunky

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
I received my two t-shirts, today. Nice job on the script, Mark. Thanks for such a quick turnaround on this deal for PAC members.

Nando.

MarkWComer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Victim of the record bug since age five
REMAINING SHIRT STOCK AS OF AUGUST 11th:

One XL

Four 2XL

Thanks to everyone for your support in this venture!
If there’s anyone who didn’t get what they ordered I’ll mail their boxtops back.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
I've got two. Wore one the other day.

Elite-ist

Staff member
I have a bunch of photos I took yesterday of the local car club' s car show. I posed in front of the 383 'Cuda because someone I work with loves Mopars. I like all muscle cars/collector cars, but my loyalty still lies with Buicks.

Nando.

grapplesaw

Tagline
---
I have a bunch of photos I took yesterday of the local car club' s car show. I posed in front of the 383 'Cuda because someone I work with loves Mopars. I like all muscle cars/collector cars, but my loyalty still lies with Buicks.

Nando.
Man does that bring back memories. Back the 70’s I worked with a guy who had a similar color 1970 hemi cuda. I would help him with car which he ran as a pro stock in about 1976. Looking back it’s a shame we modified the car As they are beautiful but it sure did go quick with the 800hp or so we got out of it.

bill7621

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
WTF, y'all
Man does that bring back memories. Back the 70’s I worked with a guy who had a similar color 1970 hemi cuda. I would help him with car which he ran as a pro stock in about 1976. Looking back it’s a shame we modified the car As they are beautiful but it sure did go quick with the 800hp or so we got out of it.
70 Cudas were a common site back in the day. Every where you looked you'd see them. Hemi cudas were on the rare side in 1970, yet they were all around too. That was surprising since only 650 or so were manufactured. There were at least 6 around here. À lot more of the 340s and 440s. I never saw a factory 383 cuda, only 340s, 440s, and hemis. An old friend has a 340 cuda he bought used in 1971 or 72 and its still all original and as close to mint as you could ever hope for.

Elite-ist

Staff member
I will drop all the pictures I took at the car show into an appropriate thread, this weekend.

Nando.

VSAT88

Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
I have worn mine many times since received. I wondered how many would know what it was. I had a few ask, one actually knew. He is a musician from the west coast living here now. When are the WOPL shirts coming out ? I vote that Perry sends one out with every WOPL built/sold. Then I will buy one too. LOL, shit I would buy one now but the cheese factory is on strike right now.