T-Shirts...

MarkWComer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Victim of the record bug since age five
Well, after we scared a newbie off by mercilessly hijacking his first thread, the gears of my gray matter still turned. Fiddled with Inkscape and traced pretty accurately the "Phase Linear" script that was in a font that's lost to the sands of time.

Here's my mockup. "THE POWERFUL DIFFERENCE" is set in "Exotic" font, don't feel like digging through 600MB of font files to find the exact match. Maybe later, maybe not. I don't have any made, nothing to sell yet, just wanna see if there's any interest.

I think I need to drop the size of the graphic a bit, probably needs to move up a little as well.

mockup.jpg

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
Well, after we scared a newbie off by mercilessly hijacking his first thread, the gears of my gray matter still turned. Fiddled with Inkscape and traced pretty accurately the "Phase Linear" script that was in a font that's lost to the sands of time.

Here's my mockup. "THE POWERFUL DIFFERENCE" is set in "Exotic" font, don't feel like digging through 600MB of font files to find the exact match. Maybe later, maybe not. I don't have any made, nothing to sell yet, just wanna see if there's any interest.

I think I need to drop the size of the graphic a bit, probably needs to move up a little as well.

View attachment 35712
It's not bad at all, just think of it on a lady and then...and I need the $10K to invest in a new chapter of the Chaska Ladies Society.

I'm also a 2XL but tend to tuck it in because I'm inbetween sizes and for reasons you can guess. PM me with details and pricing, I'd like one as well.

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Sure, I would commit to two t-shirts in Large.

Might be a thought by adding another colour with the Phase Linear script in this blue:

Nando.

mlucitt

Sign me up for an XL. I'd like to see the shirt in silver (black is too hot in Florida) with the graphics in black or blue as Nando suggested.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable

Might be a thought by adding another colour with the Phase Linear script in this blue:

Nando.
I already used that motif on one of the Christmas albums, didn't I?

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
I like the black & blue. But I'll take at least two in XL ( mostly for biceps heh heh ) regardless of colors.
I'm willing to pay for high quality fabric too. I hate the real thin t-shirts.

MarkWComer

Tagline
I'm willing to pay for high quality fabric too. I hate the real thin t-shirts.
A few final tweaks done on the final version of the artwork, and I'm off to the t-shirt printers tomorrow to ask some questions about pricing and look at their abilities. I want DENSE ink on QUALITY shirts as well. Gonna be a picky SOB with them, hope I'm tactfully inoffensive. Hoping to come home with a sample...
Oh; I'd like to have phxaudiotape.com on the back.
Yes- worthwhile addition. I'll ask about a line of type on the back as well.

MarkWComer

Tagline
Sign me up for an XL. I'd like to see the shirt in silver (black is too hot in Florida) with the graphics in black or blue as Nando suggested.
Pale blue on silver (gray...) wouldn’t be highly visible, for silver I’d print black artwork. That’s a change in ink color, let me find out about that. Personally, I’m a self- proclaimed king of the black T with a logo. As far as I know, I can get the shirt in any color they have available, but ink color changes might run up a bill.

Let you inow what I discover...

MarkWComer

Tagline

Nando.
HA HA HA! You DO know what this means, don’t you?
THE FANCY SCRIPT ON YOUR AMPLIFIER FACE IS WRONG!

Elite-ist

Administrator, (and straight-up pimp stick!)
Staff member
Too bad Lee's build on the infamous Larrt WOPL 1000 came off looking like a cheap Chinese knock-off.

Nando.

MarkWComer

Tagline
Awrite: The minimum I can order for silkscreen is 24. I won't bother with "textile printed," the quality is terrible. Hanes Beefy-T, printed front with the logo, on the back "phxaudiotape.com," light blue ink (RGB 2,251,234, CMYK 53,0,22,0).

From what I count in the posts, I see 13 items desired, and my two makes it 15. If I can't account for all 24 in this group, I won't have the back printed with the web address so that I can hawk the remainders on FleaBay.

Mlucitt: Yeah, can get a gray shirt, but the light blue ink won't show. This is screen printed- and black is an ink color change, won't do that unless at least half are done with black ink. I'm not sure if they'll do a half run in one color then another.

T-Shirt colors here: http://anitateeshirt.com/Anita_Tee_...t_Beefy_Tee-by-Hanes/SKU-5180/1001475-1016476
Remember- LIGHT BLUE INK if you select anything other than a black shirt.

$15 per shirt. Shipping included.