Sphongle The God Particle .FLAC/CD or LP

VSAT88

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
I hear you guys talking bout it but I cannot find it anywhere. Anyone have a clue as to where I could pick it up any format ? I have also checked e bay for used. I was able to get Are You Shpongled? just cannot find The God Particle anywhere but You Tube. Thanks.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Twisted Records website, you can purchase digital download ad or CD 'S there..

VSAT88

Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
Lee, I looked all over that site trying to figure out how to find and buy that album. When you sent me back there I read over everything carefully and found it. Downloading the .FLAC file now. So, got it, thank you.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Watch your system. Halfway through the second track is where I start blowing shit up. You'll know it when you hear it!!

VSAT88

Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
Can't wait. Just found and bought another pair of speakers, Snell CV 's they sound pretty awesome after a bit of a tune up.

VSAT88

Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
Absolutely, listened a while ago but two fellow "audiophiles" ( ha ha) came by tonight and they talk more than listen. Tomorrow I will sit my ass down in front of them with my two hounds and they listen more than talk.

VSAT88

Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
I thought I dropped a microdot. It was bad ass. I want to listen to Are You Shpongled then The God Particle back to back next. Good show Lee. Thanks.

jbeckva

Admin/Server Dude MAA Guy
Staff member
Tagline
WassupYa Mang?
Watch your system. Halfway through the second track is where I start blowing shit up. You'll know it when you hear it!!
I am very familiar with that part.. aye! That's the song I use to remind the neighbors that their overly loud car stereo might want to be turned down a bit, or prepare to be embarrassed.

VSAT88

Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
Or car mono around here. They actually mount PA horns on the cars and play the nicest foul mouth crap you ever heard at 120 + dB . Sometimes they even have a woofer that pretty much make a mono tone. Up or down Boom BOOM boom BOOM. And of course the rattling ... Granted, I have a foul mouth, about as foul as it gets. Raised up here around Ft. Benning Army base all my life and prison did not help either but I am not going to get out a PA horn any time soon and randomly go around town here shouting that crap. Whatever right, cant beat em, cant shoot em. Oh and as far as Shpongle goes, I will have all the other albums. I kinda dig it.