Some thoughts and prayers please

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Dammitt! My good buddy and his lovely wife were killed this morning driving to where we work, I didn't hear till I walked in to my shift at 2pm. It was a hit and run. Dave and Joanne died at the scene, the two assholes in the other car fled the scene. Dave was a Navy Veteran, huge Chicago sports fan, loved his Cubbies, Bears and Blackhawks!

I want the assholes who took my good friends lives heads on a stake :evil:, Mo Fo's should be left in the desert for the animals to slowly tear them apart!!!!!

I had to work 8hours dealing with the public while being absolutely torn up in side, telling all our super regular customers what happened, they were loved by 100's of people that come to the store. Then his mother calls to get information on who to contact for help with the arrangments that need to be made...his Mom is must be in her late eighties, early nineties, Dave and Joannne were 62, imagine losing your child at that age by some drunk/high thug?? Shit!! They have 3 grown children and many grandchildren.

Please put the family of David and Joanne Berg on your prayer list, thanks, stu

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/...and-run-leaves-two-dead-on-tucsons-south-side

Gibsonian

Chief Journeyman
Truly sad story, so sorry for your loss. Will say a prayer today for your friends and their family.

stuwee

Thank you so much guys :love1:, that helps us all very much, thank you, thank you, thank you!!

An update; the black VW Jetta that hit them had very distinctive black rims seen in the link, they are close to identifying the owner and his friend who fled the scene, the car was not reported stolen before or, shortly after the accident....so,we have a good chance to catch the bastard heathen!! The police want them just as bad as we do :evil5:

stuwee

Family and friends are holding a vigil at the scene of the tragic accident today at 4pm, all 3 news stations should be there live. we all hope someone will come forward with info, I'll link the coverage later when I get off work, thanks again guys for the support!!!

stuwee

We had a great turn out, 100 to 150 people, Mom drove me down since Dave loved her so much and to support me. It was deadly hot 103F out in the open, Mom's 77 years old, doesn't look it but, she felt it today, one woman fainted and Mom didn't look so good, so I said let's go. She thanked me later, she was starting to wilt out there. Being the strong Aries female Mom she was going to buck up and stay, I'm glad I got her away when I did.

One of my customers brought me a nice vintage Chicago Bears shirt to wear in honor of Dave's team. Got a nice pic of my big boss and me there, just a small blip on the news about it...but, everything helps. I talked to the officer who responded first, the car that killed them had major DNA evidence on the drivers and passengers airbags as well as fingerprints!! If they were illegals or Mexicans they might have fled across the border and we'll never get them, fingers crossed they will be hunted down :evil5:

http://www.kvoa.com/clip/13358261/vigil-held-for-hit-and-run-victims

stuwee

stuwee

Gives new meaning to "getting the shank"... Karma will get him even if the BP/Cops don't.
Yeppers buddy!! So many things wrong with this picture!

Part of that is how easy it is for these thugs to come here, suck off the tit, do something henious and then just scurry like a cockroach back over there :evil:, 'La famlia' in Mexico is strong, they hide their own...Sicko's!! In a thoughtful society they turn them in!!

I'm tryin' not to be racist here, but, Jesus freakin' Christ we need more than a wall, we need a monster laser that blasts them from heaven above to kingdom come!! And no more easy peasy entry into the US!! Freakin' liberals say they have that right to be here, to try to make things better :evil5:, I know some should, others need to watch their backs!! No one wants to be politically incorrect except Trump :notworthy: !!

Things are about to change down here near the border in the SW, and hopefully up north as well, cockroaches are everywhere, and they just keep breeding and coming in through any crack they can!!

The Border Militia is ramping up down here, folks are really, really pissed off, hard working folks who've made their livelyhood down here for generations, a lot of them are from the south, they understand the lack of respect from these heathens and they are armed to the hilt!! Bless them!

Dave wanted me to say these things, he and I talked about them often, please pray for the family this weekend as they put them to rest...

I'm so fucking pissed, this lovely old woman has to bury her baby boy Saturday, not to mention the rest of the family and friends...

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
We talked about this before (Arpio, building a wall, the militia etc.) A lot of people just dont get it. These fucking foreigners keep killing our people down here on the border and all they can say is blah blah wall wont work, blah blah Arpio should be jailed (soon), blah blah we need the immigrants. There will be war here on the border (in my lifetime, which aint long), and i welcome it. Screw them, open season on them chumps. The ranchers are still dying, the children are still taking stray bullets, the car jackings are increasing, the dangerous dope still flows north (what hasnt been manufactured here)..... cmon down, bring a gun and your own ammo. See what we see every day.

Last edited:

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
Really sorry for your grief; Unfortunatly from what I hear, the immigration courts have been stacked with former LaRaza lawyers & any attempt with a wall will be just like the temporary travel ban. One block after another. The ninth needs to be split to have much chance of timely protections.

I feel your pain. But I think your plan would be a 'One & Done' and jail sucks.

Better off trying to support this administration & hope for 8 years and a ton of do nothing corrupt congress critters replaced with patriots serving the country, instead of just lining their pockets.
This will be the last hope in my lifetime.

Drain the swamp!

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Really sorry for your grief; Unfortunatly from what I hear, the immigration courts have been stacked with former LaRaza lawyers & any attempt with a wall will be just like the temporary travel ban. One block after another. The ninth needs to be split to have much chance of timely protections.

I feel your pain. But I think your plan would be a 'One & Done' and jail sucks.

Better off trying to support this administration & hope for 8 years and a ton of do nothing corrupt congress critters replaced with patriots serving the country, instead of just lining their pockets.
This will be the last hope in my lifetime.

Drain the swamp!
My plan? I don't think i laid out a plan.

stuwee

My plan? I don't think i laid out a plan.
Perry, I think he was talking to me. Bradrock, I hear ya! Thanks for the kind words :usa2:

My Dad was born in Alton IL, I lived in St. Louis MO for many years, never heard of Alton MO before.

OK, I see now, down on the southern border...welcome to the Phoenix forums bud!

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
Yes & what I was trying so say is that the progressive courts & media have things so twisted, that if one citizen pops one invader...........Guess who's the bad guy?

All I can do is hold down my own fort.

Attachments

Bradrock

Tagline
---I run with Scissors
We have open carry here & no permit CC. I just like restoring junk. I'll do an intro soon. & not sidetrack this thread. I get so pissed about this story and the many others like it that maybe I need a 'Safe space'
My little friend:

stuwee

Dude, you Rock that Shit!! Awesome :notworthy:

Don't forget to do that intro, we all need to know more about ya bud! Speakers and other gear with pics please :cheers:

We don't worry about going off topic like many other sites, besides, it's my thread :usa2: