Shpongle recommendations

BMWR75

Journeyman
Tagline
---
Know I've seen a few of you post about the band Shpongle. So purchased their cd "Tales Of The Inexpressible" based on Amazon.com ratings. Are their other cds I should be considering?

BMWR75

Journeyman
Tagline
---
Yes I have. That is why I'm asking for recommendations on other Shpongle CDs to purchase. They all appear to have about equal ratings on Amazon, except the one I already purchased, which was the most popular one based on number of reviews.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
"Are You Shpongled ", "Nothing Lasts But Nothing Is Lost", Ineffible Mysteries of Shpongleland ", "God Particle" and :Museum of Consciousness" are all good. Are You and Museum are better than the rest in my opinion....

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
You won't be disappointed. What do you think of Shpongle?? Obviously enough that you'll buy more...

jaetee

Journeyman
Thanks for this list! Will be checking them out. I have even created a "Shpongle channel" on my Sony Smart TV which has free Pandora streaming (no commercials!).

And if you like Shpongle, you've gotta give Banco De Gaia a listen. Very complimentary artists.

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Thanks for this list! Will be checking them out. I have even created a "Shpongle channel" on my Sony Smart TV which has free Pandora streaming (no commercials!).

And if you like Shpongle, you've gotta give Banco De Gaia a listen. Very complimentary artists.
Everyone needs to Shpongle!!! It's manditorie!! I don't care what speakers or amp you have, if you don't Shpongle you might as well be dead :angryfire:444

Thanks John for the Banco De Gaia, I'll be buying that soon!