Scored this today:

pennysdad

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
I've totally lost the plot....
Initially the singer and guitarist. They started as a duo. Eventually they got the three other blokes to turn it into a band.
Then Greg, the flute/kbd/sax player also wrote. I don't recall the other two writing except for John, the bass player, may have written and sung one, possibly two songs.
But pretty sure Colin, the singer was the main writer. He was really clever, and very artistic even for a Scotsman! [but grew up here in MEL]. ;)

J!m

Tagline
BOT
Reason I ask is, why didn't he do some more after all these years? I guess he has a comfortable residual income, but I wouldn't be able to keep still that long...

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
found a Sherwood S-7250cp in a house we are cleaning out. Powers up, don't have anything to check it out with yet. Sherwood??? HUH?

Last edited:

VSAT88

Tagline
Like my BlueTooth ?
Some of those Sherwoods were mosfet..IIRC..
Like the AM-7040 I picked up a few days back. Damn thing sounds great. Got the AP-7020 with it. The matching pre amp. A cheap JVC CD player and a cheap Kenwood tuner..analog tuner! A model KT-60 lol ! Listened to the world series game on it tonight. Worked fine with a cheap antenna down in my basement/office. $150.00 for all of it. The amp was worth that.
Almost no DC offset, 30+ years old. 55 lbs.
20211101_023725.jpg
20211101_023751.jpg