Samples

speakerman1

Honorary Forum "Larrt" (ornery too)
Tagline
Wasted Days and Wasted Nights
Hi
I was just here thinking. You guys would like to hear a tubed CDP. What I can do is this. Any one wanting to hear the Grant Fidelity CDP we can get a list together and you can try it out and see what you think. All you would have to do is pay the shipping. Each person can try it for a week. Then send it on.

We can try that on other products also. Sorta like the traveling tape. So if you would want to do this let me know and we can get started on it.
Larry

speakerman1 said:
Hi
I was just here thinking. You guys would like to hear a tubed CDP. What I can do is this. Any one wanting to hear the Grant Fidelity CDP we can get a list together and you can try it out and see what you think. All you would have to do is pay the shipping. Each person can try it for a week. Then send it on.

We can try that on other products also. Sorta like the traveling tape. So if you would want to do this let me know and we can get started on it.
Larry

Sounds very cool.

I'd be interested depending on shipping. DO you have the original packaging for it?

speakerman1 said:
No ; but it will be ok. I'll double box and stuff. Or we can do a Creek headphone amp I have. Which ever you want.
Larry

I'd love to check out the Creek as that would be ideal in my current situation. You gonna send some sweet cans out with i?

:cyclops:

speakerman1

Tagline
Wish I could. I would if I had an extra pair. I just bought those Grados. I really am impressed with them. Compared to my AKGs that I broke. I like the Grados

Ok lets do the Creek. Cheaper to ship too. I'll start a list in another post.
Larry

speakerman1

Tagline
Yes shipping would be 40.00. Tell you what I'll do Gamve is if you like it and want one you can keep that one and I'll knock off the shipping. It is 120v never been used. It was a show model.

Ok we have Broons
Gamve maybe
anyone else.

Creek is suppose to have one of the best headphone amps. Rex I'll send my broken AKGs with it. I'll disenfect the ear cushions. I have had them for years and the made my head sweat. So I'll do that for you. They still work.

So now Rex. We have till Friday. You never know what I may pass around. I may do some ICs next if this works.

Larry

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
Yeah it would be great to hear your whole system. Go ahead and double box it and ship it to me. :lol: I'll send it to Broon's after I am through with it. You should get it back in a few years.

Web Police said:
Yeah it would be great to hear your whole system. Go ahead and double box it and ship it to me. :lol: I'll send it to Broon's after I am through with it. You should get it back in a few years.

Is that before or after it gets to me? :rr:

Web Police

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Moderate in Moderation
BroonsBane said:
Web Police said:

Is that before or after it gets to me? :rr:

Well probably a year or so at each of our humble obodes oughta do the trick.

speakerman1

Tagline
Ha haha I'll tell you what. Just take a deep breath and hold it till I unplug the 1st power cord. That should get you dizzy enough to think they are there.
Larry

gamve

Journeyman
Yes shipping would be 40.00. Tell you what I'll do Gamve is if you like it and want one you can keep that one and I'll knock off the shipping. It is 120v never been used. It was a show model.

Yeah that sounds good to me. But make me last so everybody else gets to have a listen first
Cheers
Graham