Salut a tous pink floyd PL for rent

P L club de France

New Around These Parts
Bonjour
Je vis en France, Normandie, et je possède sept ampli phase linéar d'origine du système de son des pinkloyd.
J'ai deux racks de deux ampli 700b silver classic laboratoire, entrées symétriques, alim gonflée transfo deporté etc et un rack de deux amplis black pink floyd mkIII, survitaminés, vu a diodes led, transformateur deporté, alim, entrées symétriques. Et un ampli silver classic laboratoire pink floyd grade. Si quelqu'un veut savoir comment sonne le paradis alors qu'il se ramène avec un bon disque, j'ai aussi un vieux cognac hors d'agequi va bien avec.

Attachments

NavLinear

Veteran and General Yakker
Here's a translation from translate.com. I'm interested in the cognac that pairs well with the Phase Linear.

Hello I live in France, Normandy, and I have seven original linear phase amp of the pinkloyd sound system.I have two racks of two amp 700b silver classic laboratory, symmetrical inputs, inflated power supply transformer deported etc. and a rack of two amps black pink floyd mkIII, over-driven, seen led diodes, transformer, power supply, balanced inputs.And a silver amp classic pink floyd grade laboratory. If anyone wants to know how paradise sounds as it comes back with a good record, I also have an old cognac out of age that goes well with it.

mlucitt

No results from a Google search of Britro Inc. or Britro West in Los Angeles.
I think this might be an offer "for sale" but the shipping from France would be another 500 Euros.

P L club de France

New Around These Parts
Aucun résultat d'une recherche Google de Britro Inc. ou Britro West à Los Angeles.
Je pense que cela pourrait être une offre "à vendre", mais les frais de port depuis la France pourraient être de 500 euros supplémentaires.
C'est plutôt une invitation à vous faire visiter mon groupe Facebook,

Phase linéaires amplificateur club de France

Vous pouvez y voir les travaux de réfexion, et autres news sur ces merveilleux objets de musique. Je les ai acquis auprès de la société régie en France qui possède aussi la fameuse console 2x20 entrées midas avec le bac central de quadriphonie, j'ai eu le bonheur de travailler avec cette machine inoubliable il y a quelque décennies, inouï !

P L club de France

New Around These Parts
Here's a translation from translate.com. I'm interested in the cognac that pairs well with the Phase Linear.

Hello I live in France, Normandy, and I have seven original linear phase amp of the pinkloyd sound system.I have two racks of two amp 700b silver classic laboratory, symmetrical inputs, inflated power supply transformer deported etc. and a rack of two amps black pink floyd mkIII, over-driven, seen led diodes, transformer, power supply, balanced inputs.And a silver amp classic pink floyd grade laboratory. If anyone wants to know how paradise sounds as it comes back with a good record, I also have an old cognac out of age that goes well with it.
For sure you're a real best connoisseur of phase linéar 700 and oldest accompaniments

mlucitt

His reply to me, translated to English (I have no visuals like NavLinear has):
It is rather an invitation to you to visit my group Facebook, Phase Linear Amplifier Club of France. You can see the work there of reflection, and other news of these wonderful objects of music. I acquired them from the company in France which also owns the famous Mida 2x20 Console with the Central Quadriphony back, I had the happiness to work with this unforgettable machine some decades ago, the sound is unheard of!

mlucitt

C'est plutôt une invitation à vous faire visiter mon groupe Facebook,

Phase linéaires amplificateur club de France

Vous pouvez y voir les travaux de réfexion, et autres news sur ces merveilleux objets de musique. Je les ai acquis auprès de la société régie en France qui possède aussi la fameuse console 2x20 entrées midas avec le bac central de quadriphonie, j'ai eu le bonheur de travailler avec cette machine inoubliable il y a quelque décennies, inouï !
Thank you for the invitation. Do you have some photographs of the Midas 2x20 Quadriphonic System?

FredR

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
WTF?
Welcome, friend! Thank you for the invitation! But FaceBook in the USA has become a political septic tank, and I have deleted my account. Hopefully you will increase participation in this forum for exchange of ideas and experiences!
True. Sad.