Ron, you da man.....

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Hey guys, just finished consummating mine and Ron's trade. I think we both did excellent.

I got my Judas Priest Fix for the day!!!!!! Some hard to find stuff for sure. Can't wait to listen to some of it.. (Although I'll have to, I have no Phono Pre yet since I traded the Mitsu)

Albums 001.jpg

In the second batch, there is some very cool stuff. I got's me some Y&T, some BLT and a pile more including one of my favorite bands MOXY. I listen to them all the time.

Albums 002.jpg

Now this one??? I think he got into the smokeables....... No vinyl but a nice Tull cover... SWEET!!!! (as the great Spicoli say's "I'm so wasted") Love ya bro

Albums 003.jpg

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
Wait until you listen to the Sabbath Master of Reality, you will be blown away by the SQ. That Sleepy Hollow is a bitchin' record also. Actually, they all are pretty bitchin', The JP Angel of Retribution is one of the best mastered lps I have ever heard, it's a UK press as is the super limited Battle Cry. The Tyrant EP is also a UK pressing

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
Damn, and I just duct taped them to the "I love Me" Wall.....

I gotta look through the older threads. I think Jer recommended (or somebody did) a small phono preamp and he said it was good shit and cheap too... Like less than $75....

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
I will put it in the mail for you as soon as I have a few bucks extra Perry

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
I'll be glad when the holidays are over, I got 3 WOPLS on the shelf ready to go. a 700B, a Clair 700 II and a 700 II non Clair. Damn