R SILVER 7t's worth a squirt?

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Ya know, it's a bit funny but, the folks on the Martin Logan forum swear that tubes driving the panels are just 'tit's', I dunno though! The Summits are hungry and have no problem sucking...what...a kilowatt of power @4oms, God knows what at 1.5ohms?? The big SAE crys foul when cranked hard with mutiple fans going and 46 output transistors !!

Yes, still having shut down issues when playing hard...very hard, like just lighting up the 500w light...(not sure what that means with the 'Logans load).

Having mucho fun though!! :hello1::blob8::hello1:

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
Ya know, it's a bit funny but, the folks on the Martin Logan forum swear that tubes driving the panels are just 'tit's', I dunno though! The Summits are hungry and have no problem sucking...what...a kilowatt of power @4oms, God knows what at 1.5ohms?? The big SAE crys foul when cranked hard with mutiple fans going and 46 output transistors !!

Yes, still having shut down issues when playing hard...very hard, like just lighting up the 500w light...(not sure what that means with the 'Logans load).

Having mucho fun though!! :hello1::blob8::hello1:
I can bring a WOPL up whenever you want!!!!!

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
Lee, yes they are, they are inside the case, were not meant to be driving 'Logans...:love9:, I may need !to pass it along, breaks my black heart!

I love my SAE's! Now wondering if I had another A202 to bi-amp it seems to love the load, no issues!

Love those tubed Carvers! keep the house nice and toasty in the winter!

Perry, ready when you are...I really don't play loud but, like it when I do!! Me likey :hello1::hello1::hello1: