Price Drop

stuwee

Flying the Vista Cruiser up there... RIP
That was his starting bid, he had a hefty and I bet very high reserve, and as usual, a snarky, condescending comment added when he didn't get what he wanted;

I guess that no one wants or needs these, which I find surprising considering that they are the best of the best. So I've pulled them from the market and will be keeping for myself. Good luck finding another lot of ten and enjoy using your lower grade tapes!

This is why I refuse to be around him, he's a bitter, churlish, negitive nowhere man, living in his nowhere land, making all his nowhere plans for nobody.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Do ya suppose he'll pull the tape out of em and cut it up into 1" pieces?????

orange

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
stuwee said:
That was his starting bid, he had a hefty and I bet very high reserve, and as usual, a snarky, condescending comment added when he didn't get what he wanted;

I guess that no one wants or needs these, which I find surprising considering that they are the best of the best. So I've pulled them from the market and will be keeping for myself. Good luck finding another lot of ten and enjoy using your lower grade tapes!

This is why I refuse to be around him, he's a bitter, churlish, negitive nowhere man, living in his nowhere land, making all his nowhere plans for nobody.
Craig, these were noted on another board I infest, are you saying it's another group's owner so somebody else I should know?

PS "iam30" is Angel and Magus/Mysterious Magus also in some groups/forums I'm in and is banned as Angel on one group...this is not him either as far as I know.