Power short on filter capacitor , what can I do ?

Tagline
---
Had been change all output transistor and I just had this problem . I definitely need help from expert. Here is photo below when I take a measure capacitor filter image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
You need to quit making a new thread every time you work on a different part of this amp....if it is the same amp. We have to go through a lot of questions about what has been done to it before. Is this the one that has high DC offset on the speaker outputs? Is this the one you are having driver board problems with?

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Are these measurements with the dim bulb in circuit? 2.512 what?

Tagline
---
Lee , this is a series 2 version just pick up from garage sale. I had been blow fuse and 1 channel output dead. I just recap and test all transistor and output transistor. I had replace all new output transistor. Only issue is power short .

Tagline
---
I am still waiting for a bias pot adjustment to finish my pl400 series 1. Not far to bring sound back.

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Lee , this is a series 2 version just pick up from garage sale. I had been blow fuse and 1 channel output dead. I just recap and test all transistor and output transistor. I had replace all new output transistor. Only issue is power short .

What were in there for outputs? Was it a fully comp Ser II?