Playoffs 2018 ...

BlazeES

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
---
Watched the Rams through an entire game yesterday. They are a machine and made Elliot and the Cowboys look small. Rams are big up front no matter which line you are talking about. And they are quick to execute plays. I don't think anyone left in the NFC stands a chance against them.

If it end ups being KC vs LA in 'The Bowl', it's going to be Magic vs. The Machine.

God forbid Brady makes it into the big game yet again ... if it comes down to that ... I'll be making mix tapes with the television off.

orange

Tagline
Broken beyond repair but highly affable
We're still at the Divisional Playoffs.

And New England just scored.

orange

Tagline
Being ahead by three touchdowns isn't good if you're behind by THREE TOUCHDOWNS...

Gepetto

Administrator
Staff member
Tagline
Old 'Arn Enthusiast
Not this time Lee. Trying to get some work done with the game on however is tough today... :)

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
Pretty comfortable since about 5 minutes in to the 1st qtr...

Yeah, trying top get caught up on paperwork too. Leave for Phoenix tomorrow at 9 AM...

orange

Tagline
And I'm getting that little blue and black Higgins from the other thread as well... :D

The conference championships will be really good, Rams-Saints and Patriots-Chiefs.

I won't try to predict anything and jinx it.

BlazeES

Tagline
---
The 'no call' in the Saints Rams game changed the outcome. Not good for the NFL.

And the overall bad officiating through both games was ridiculous. It's out of hand.
Fire all these old clowns that are blind as bats and bring in the women ... or something ... :laughing8:

SB Sunday is going to be a good day to jump in The Beast and peel some pavement. Texarkana ... here we come !

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
I thought the officiating the last couple weeks was lax or inconsistent with pass interference. And it did change the outcome of a couple games. There is either contact before the ball gets there or there isnt..

orange

Tagline
Yep, I'd prefer high school refs sometimes.

Rumor has it that the Raiders will stay in O-town for 2019 while they are waiting for that new stadium to get finished?

Meanwhile the Rams and Chargers will be sharing a stadium. Many of the Boise HS teams share a field too. If not Albertsons (Bronco) Stadium then Dona Larson Park?

Outside of Boise the schools tend to have their own fields. Nampa High has Bulldog Bowl and Caldwell High Simplot Stadium (home of the Caldwell Night Rodeo).

Northwinds

Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
I seriously doubt the Super Bowl is going to even be close to as good a game as the Pats and Chiefs. Even with all the messed up officiating, both games were exciting

I am pretty sure the Pats will beat the Rams but it should still be a good game. Whoever wins will deserve it regardless

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Has there ever been a conference championship weekend that both games went to overtime?

orange

Tagline
Can't recall one. All I know is that I was sore and took a short nap and when I woke up the NFC game was going into OT.