PL400 needs a boob job

Northwinds

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
Ok, I have a super nice PL400 already gutted that needs the full monty WOPL max built, I want the biggest power caps that will fit in it and I want the coolblue/white light kit installed that is the same in Silvara. I am willing to put my super clean Perreaux SA3 up in trade for the work to be done. I have other stuff I could possibly trade also... phono carts, rare records. other gear etc... I also have a rebuilt Dynaco Stereo 400 amp but the faceplate is sort of ugly. The amp performs very well, I have beaten the shit out of to make sure

Why am I willing to give up the Perreaux? Because I do not have the money to have the work done and the Perreaux is worth a decent chunk of change. Last thing I want to do is to give up my beloved preamp but an amp sitting quiet waiting to be reborn as a WOPL is more important, not to mention she is in stunning condition cosmetically. She is a 8 fin

Anyone interested in a legendary preamp to do the job + whatever???? Silvara is lonely and it's time to do something with this other amp

laatsch55

Administrator,
Staff member
Tagline
Halfbiass...Electron Herder and Backass Woof
As soon as that last amp is shipped there is a WOPL 1000 sitting here waiting to go. It's ready.

Northwinds

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Fondler errrr... fan of all Nav's avatars
As soon as that last amp is shipped there is a WOPL 1000 sitting here waiting to go. It's ready.
I need to get these pumped out I know. The two I had ready to go to you will be heading to Perry, have to find a box for Mike's and work on getting the others your way. Hopefully before the end October you will have the rest

That still leaves this 400 that needs the treatment