PL 200 Help Please!

Wheel-right

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
Man, Ya shoulda been here yesterday
Wanted to close this thread up. The 200 is running great now. Its feeding a pair of pioneer CS51s (16ohm). No issues to report after a few hours of continuous use. New output transistors did the trick (was able to obtain OEM RCA replacements at <$10 delivered). Total cost to completely rebuild this thing and get it working right is ~$45 at this point. Over and out.
Now your ready for a bigger beast 400/700?

bobdod

New Around These Parts
Now your ready for a bigger beast 400/700?
If one comes along under the right circumstances. I'am trying to do trades instead of buying, but my restored MCS 3125 isn't getting a lot of interest and I am happy to keep that beast for my shop system.

Wheel-right

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
The MCS is kind of a rare animal itself, I think I'd be keeping it and using it. Very unique with all those leds and much more, very shiny and hard to miss. I've got Kenwood Super Eleven that has almost as much "glitz".

WOPL Sniffer

Veteran and General Yakker
Tagline
Screw it
The MCS is kind of a rare animal itself, I think I'd be keeping it and using it. Very unique with all those leds and much more, very shiny and hard to miss. I've got Kenwood Super Eleven that has almost as much "glitz".

I've done quite a few Super Elevens. The bulbs are really hard to get so when I found them, I got a bunch. I bought a Super Eleven in the PX along with my Epicure 20+ speakers (which I have restored several sets of them). I did a veneer job on the 20's and the Super Eleven New Camera download 139.JPG New Camera download 144.JPG

Wheel-right

Chief Journeyman
Tagline

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
I'm taking a break form the amps and stuff for a week or two. I'm working on something for the wife. Shhhhh, don't laugh (don't tell any of my friends either). I feel like a limp wrist thread crapping with some shit like this!

dressmaker 290.jpg 290.jpg 290A.jpg

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
BTW, you listening to the green monster yet or did you sell it?
I have it here in the shop rocking. I still have a couple things to do to the 4000t and install the LED's in the tuner but I'm on spring break. I'll finish it and move it back in to the house in a week or so. Got lots of time now since I'm self quarantined. I canceled all parties/gatherings/circle jerks/ etc.... until I run out of toilet paper, beer, or other important things... :)

WOPL Sniffer

Tagline
Screw it
C'mon Perry, you have to make it that lime green...
Joe, That Pearl Lime Green is such a pain in the ass to spray. The little real fake pearl stuff keeps clogging my Airbrush. I even tried to filter the stuff out but didn't have much success.

Wheel-right

Chief Journeyman
Tagline
I'm taking a break form the amps and stuff for a week or two. I'm working on something for the wife. Shhhhh, don't laugh (don't tell any of my friends either). I feel like a limp wrist thread crapping with some shit like this!

View attachment 40489 View attachment 40490 View attachment 40491
Intricate little buggers, lotsa gears and other misc. to play with. Took one apart when I was 20, cleaned it,reassembled and strangely enough it worked. Decided to never do that again!